Click here for printable directions.
The Villas of Sedona is located in Sedona approximately 120 miles from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Check-in for Villas of Sedona is at the Sedona Springs Resort check-in office, which is located next door.
The following directions are to the Sedona Springs Resort office.
From Phoenix Airport
- Take I-17 North toward Flagstaff for approx. 80 miles.
- Take Exit 287 (State Route 260 – Cottonwood/Camp Verde).
- Turn left onto State Route 260 and proceed for approx. 12 miles. *Please be aware that State Route 260 will have an ongoing project in 2017 to widen the highway, please expect some minor delays on this route. Although there will be construction we still recommend this route. For more information please visit the Project website using this link or download the Project Fact Sheet.
- Turn right onto State Route 89A and proceed approx. 16 miles to Sedona.
- Once in Sedona, turn right at 6th traffic light onto Northview Road.
- The resort driveway is 100 yards on the right.
Once in Flagstaff take Interstate 17 Southbound. At this point you can choose to come down Interstate 17 or take State Route 89A . The Interstate is slightly longer distance (57 miles) but if you do not like mountain switchbacks this would be more for you. The drive down Oak Creek Canyon via State Route 89A (30 miles) is scenic and involves mountain switchbacks for those who enjoy this type of drive. Please avoid State Route 89A on busy holiday weekends as the traffic can be quite congested. Here are two links using Google Maps to get you to the resort: